Mittwoch, 13. Oktober 2010

Homecoming

So little more than a week ago was homecoming and it reallly was cool. I`m actually not the person, who likes to party, and who goes to those everybody`s-going-you-have-to-go-too kind of events, but hanging out with friends and getting to know people you never met before was fun. I actually started liking rap music( what is definitely indispensable if you want to survive at waynesboro highschool ;D ). Can you teach me how to dougie????? ok, so after I had to listen to Lil Wayne, Usher, and Eminem. There was another "cultural-shock" waiting for me at the dance: GRINDING What the heck is this supposed to be???? Well I still don`t know and when I googled it I found a lot of....ahm let`s just say inappropriate pics but I guess that`s part of a teens life here. Let`s just take a closer look at Teen moms a tv-show showing the live of pregnant teenagers and how they handle it. What society would need a Tv-show showing moms in teen age handling their life if it wasn`t one with an enormously increasing birth rate? Guess that was a little to far from my actual topic.... Back to the dance.....before the dance we took pictures and I got to say they really turned out nice. We went to a Golf course and the sun was shining it was soo beautiful and everyone looked soo pretty!!!!!!!!!!! And after that to Chickpease a little resturant in downtown and after drawing on the table like little children :D and taking pictures of my famous pom we went to the dance....I love my friends...THE END

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen